Who Am I?
To start with, I have a strong background of Mathematics and Physics. I can call myself a numberphile.
I have a passion for the Web and I’m a keen Digital Marketer, SEO professional and e-commerce enthusiast.
I’m creative and I love the beauty and art that’s around us.
A sports junkie – I love cycling, swimming, hiking, and travelling.
I love being out in nature. As a photographer, I enjoy capturing all the magical moments I’m presented with.
Music is my ultimate inspiration.
Sep 1999 – May 2002
Master of Science in Economic and Management Sciences
Principal subjects: Business English; Business Statistics; Market Models; Time Series Analysis and Forecasting; Consumer Theory; Appraisal of Investment Projects; Management; Marketing; Financial Management; Market Research; Portfolio Management
Master Thesis Title: Features required for the success of a tourism web sites
Sep 1995 – Jun 1999
Principal subjects: Commodity Science; Advanced Mathematics; Computer Science; Statistics; External Trade; Planning and Forecasting; Customs Control; Inorganic and Organic Chemistry; Standardization and Qualimetry; Transport, Logistics and Insurance; etc
Sep 1990 – Jun 1995
High School Diploma
Class of Physics and Mathematics
Principal subjects: Mathematics, Physics, English Language, Computer Sciences, Natural Sciences
Lionbridge Global Sourcing Solutions
Jul 2007 – Present
Search Engine Specialist
Google Quality Rater
- Point of contact for search engine feedback for the locale (Country + Language)
- Actively discover, collect and report search engine issues.
- Help suggest/prioritize features.
- Generate search experience reports with details on search quality, features, user interface
and competitive landscape.
- Complete weekly tasks. Perform analysis on results and produce feedbacks on these results.
- Conduct lightweight user research (usability, focus groups, field studies, etc).
Since Aug 2013
Strategic SEO & Digital Marketing
- Creation and implementation of internet marketing campaigns
- Audit and analysis of web-site performance
- Content creation, management and promotion
- Link development, Website architecture modelling, SEO audit
- Conversion optimization
- Video creation and editing
- E-Book optimization, publishing and promotion
- App optimization, testing and promotion
Mar 2012 – Aug 2013
Manager Online Store
- Project Management of the online store platform design and performance
- Coordinating development and implementation of new features
- Managing sales and customer communication
- Online marketing campaigns – Google AdWords
- Creating visual and textual web-content, adding products in the shop, etc
Delta Textile Bulgaria
Mar 2011 – Mar 2012
- Responsible for all activities related to distribution of the Pierre Cardin brand
- Planning the optimal stock inventory in the DC, managing orders with the
production facility in Asia
- Coordinating all packaging and labeling processes in the DC in accordance
with customer’s requirements
- Undertaking new projects and adapting the brand to the market.
Dec 2010 – Feb 2011
Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Servicing the customers with their orders, both domestic and international
- Arranging transportation and customs for the goods
- Communicating and coordinating the orders with production managers
- Prospecting new customers
May 2010 – Oct 2010
Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Prospecting and contacting potential customers through e-mail and telephone
- Presenting the software to the customers and customizing it according
to their specific needs and existing infrastructure
- Design, planning and executing marketing strategies
Jan 2009 – Mar 2010
Principal Quality Auditor
Director of Trade and Market research
Manager London Office
- Planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling the activities of design,
implemention update, maintenance and development of the Quality System /QS/
- Administrating the activities related to the internal QS audits
- Realizing the internal and external interactions with specialists, companies
and organizations related to issues, concerning the company’s QS structures
- Creating and implementating documents and instructions, ensuring the
consistant level of quality of services and flawless work processes
- Monitoring the sales teams and sales process, analyzing sales results
- Evaluating each salesman’s efforts and their contribution to the overall
- Designing, conducting and analyzing the results of market researches
- Developing and realization of number of company’s internal projects
- Publishing articles in the company’s corporate blog
Mar 2006 – Nov 2008
- Taking part in the process of purchasing raw materials and supplies
- Monitoring the availability of raw materials in the warehouses,
planning the future needs for supplies
- Keep a correspondence with suppliers, prospecting new contacts
- Arranging and controlling payments to the suppliers
- Preparing documents for customs services of imported goods
- Importing and working with data in Oracle database